42 inch Walker Mower MB19 Side Discharge
The B19 is a simple, clean design using many of the same principles as the Walker original zero turn mower. At the heart of the B19 is a Kohler Command engine and a simplified drive train. Decks are easily installed and changed using the quick disconnect PTO drive shaft.
- 19 hp, Kohler OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Remote oversized air cleaner for engine
- Shaft driven decks
- 42 inch side discharge deck
- Mulching system also available
- Many accessories available
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 4 gal (15.14 liter) fuel tank
- 8 mph (13 kph) ground speed
Walker Mowers System
All Walker Mowers are part of a family system; you purchase a tractor unit and then a deck for your requirements. This system includes easily interchangeable decks, assorted wheels and tyres for slope and bank mowing, as well as some of the best mulching blade and deck combinations for commercial applications. When you purchase a Walker Mower you have access to a huge range of accessories designed around mowing solutions.
Out Front Advantage
These incredible Walker Mowers allow you to cut grass and trim very close to edges as the out front deck gives you the ability to see exactly what you are cutting and how close you are to obstacles, which reduces your mowing time!
Shaft Driven Deck System
The Walker Mower shaft drive system is brilliant, as it allows you to tilt your deck to 90 degrees which makes blade sharpening and deck cleaning and inspection so easy.
Seeing is believing - ask for a demonstration on your property!