Braschs are open for business as usual!
We have additional precautions in place to ensure our customers and staff are safe;
we are providing sanitizer and have increased our cleaning regime.
42" Bob-Cat CRZ Home Owner
The entry level zero turn mower comes from a professional pedigree; BOB-CAT have traditionally come from the fleet end of the American commercial mower market. So it is refreshing to see an entry level American made mower that is a full sized machine with an adjustable, high back seat, a complete fabricated "box chassis", powered by Kawasaki engines, equipped with fully serviceable ZT2800 transmissions - complete with spin off oil filters. This is a real first in this product category - part of Bob-Cat's commercial pedigree!
- 5-year / 500 hour MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty
- BOB-CAT® TufDeck™ Deck Design with patented Double-Wave Baffle System
- 42 inch (107cm) deck cutting width
- Extra-large discharge chute for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal
- Large 20″ (51cm) drive tyres and 13″ (33cm) caster wheels provide improved traction handling and ride comfort
- Comfortable, spring dampened seat with arm rests
- Powerful Kawasaki® engines provide a quick 11.3km/h mowing speed
- Quick-Lift Foot Pedal for easy deck height adjustment
- Durable, six-gallon (22.7 litre) impact resistant, roto-molded fuel tank
- Easy-access, open frame design
- Heavy-duty solid steel tube frame
Not ALL Decks are EQUAL!
All BOB-CAT zero turn mowers have steel deck pulleys, fully fabricated 10 gauge deck shell with 7 gauge reinforced deck skirts. They also have a unique front deck lip which can be raised in order to create more airflow across the mowing deck. This is one of the important reasons that BOB-CAT mowers perform so incredibly well in heavy cutting conditions.