Braschs are open for business as usual!
We have additional precautions in place to ensure our customers and staff are safe;
we are providing sanitizer and have increased our cleaning regime.
52" Bob-Cat XRZ Pro - Commercial Zero Turn Mower
SAVE $1800 Dollars - Braschs Run Out Stock Sale
Professional grade DNA. We packed the BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro with innovative new features, top-quality value and all the toughness and reliability you’ve come to expect from BOB-CAT® mowers. The XRZ™ Pro is the professional grade mower with the premium comfort and performance features you deserve.
- 6-year / 1000 hour MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty
- Productive 12km/h top mowing speed
- Wide 22″ (56cm) drive tyres for smooth ride and sure-footed traction
- TufDeck™ Pro decks built with 7-gauge side skirts and double layered 10-gauge tops for durability
- Tough, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® hydrostatic transaxle for smooth performance
- Decks feature C channel anti-scalp brackets and reinforced leading and trim edges for durability
- Oversized polymer discharge chute for efficient dispersal of clippings
- Premium EVC high back seat is standard
- Adjustable, oversize controls with a dampening feature to reduce hand and arm fatigue and provide steady control
- Quicklift foot assist pedal with hand assist lever for easy adjustments on changing turf conditions
- Open frame design and flip up floor plate for easy access to key components
- Professional-grade spindle assemblies are the same as found on the Predator-Pro™ and ProCat™
- Commercial-grade Kawasaki® FX engines
Performance and durability
The BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro comes standard with tough, commercial grade ZT-3400 transaxles, a powerful, smooth-running FX691V Kawasaki® engine and a productive top mowing speed of almost 13 kilometres per hour riding on 22 inch wheels & tyres for better comfort and additional traction. A quick lift foot pedal lets you lift the deck conveniently right from the seat for easy transport over obstacles.
Reduced maintenance and easy service
The ZT-3400 drive system with top assembly steel deck pulleys has greater reliability. The open frame design and flip up floor plate makes access to key components easy. A flexible oil drain hose and easy to reach filters and dipstick makes oil changes simple.